To contact any committee member please click on their title.
President – Alan Hannibal
Social Secretary – Lisa Shacklock
Committee Meeting and AGM Minutes
2023 AGM –Minutes-AGM-2023
Committee Meeting Minutes February 2023 – Minutes February 2023
2022 AGM –Minutes-AGM-2022
Committee Meeting Minutes May 2022 – Committee Minutes-3rd May 2022
Committee Meeting Minutes August 2022 – Committee Minutes-2nd August 2022
Committee Meeting Minutes October 2022 – Committee Minutes-4th October 2022
Committee Meeting Minutes December 2022 – Committee Minutes-1st December 2022
BRJ Run and Tri is governed by a set of rules defined in its constitution that define the rights and responsibilities of members. Read the BRJ Run and Tri Constitution. Members are further governed by the regulations of England Athletics, as stated in item 4.1. View these regulations here. The Club defines a set of rules concerning entry into the Club London Marathon Ballot, the rules of which are below.
BRJ London Marathon Club Ballot Rules
BRJ Run and Tri is awarded London Marathon places because of our affiliation to England Athletics. We typically offer these places to our members via a ballot. To enter the ballot you must comply with the following rules:
Eligibility to enter the ballot for the London Marathon 2023
- Members must be fully paid first-claim members – including membership of England Athletics, for the ballot year, for this draw that’s by the end of April 2022.
- Members must have been an active member in the previous membership year, 2021 to 2022.
- Members must have applied for the 2023 marathon and have a rejection email to prove this.
- The final list of members to enter the club ballot will be approved and circulated by the committee.
- Any member objecting to the committee’s decision, as to who to enter into the club ballot, should raise their concerns prior to the club ballot.
- Any member who receives a marathon entry through the club ballot, and later wishes to defer, should notify the club captain prior to deferral, in case there is an option for another member to take that place.
- Any member who receives a marathon entry through the club ballot can enter the ballot in the next year but will go to the bottom of the list – i.e. will be a last reserve.