BRJ Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Virtual Frostbite Race 1
November 8 @ 08:00 - 17:00
- Runners can run at anytime on the Sunday with seniors doing 5 miles and juniors 1.5 miles as the normal league.
- Competitors must respect social distancing rules but are permitted to run in groups of up to six.
- Each competitor is responsible for uploading time to an online form, the link for which will be given to clubs and also available on the website and facebook page. All times to be uploaded by 6pm on the day of the run. If clubs wish to collate then I can provide a spreadsheet format but again these would need to be submitted to me by 6pm.
- Normal scoring applies with 3 ladies, 3 men and 4 either m/f to make up the 10 senior scorers. For juniors again 2 girls, 2 boys and a further runner either m/f to make up the five scorers.
- If a team does not have the required number of scorers missing positions will be calculated based on normal Frostbite rules. Therefore if 200 run, all non-scorers will be added as 201.
- May award extra points based on how many runners a team submits, thinking about that one!
- Results sorted as now and league table prepared. This is just for fun so no trophies or RoS awards but a bit of friendly fun.