BRJ Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Virtual Frostbite Race 3
January 9 @ 08:30 - January 10 @ 17:00
Again, one event for seniors and one for juniors. I will apply for virtual permits so each event will be licenced.
- Runners can run any time on the Saturday or Sunday with seniors doing 5 miles and juniors 1.5 miles as the normal league.
- Competitors much respect social distancing rules and adhere to the latest guide to exercising with others.
- Each competitor is responsible for uploading time to an online form, the link for which is given below. It will also be available on the website and facebook page. All times to be uploaded by 6pm on Sunday of Frosty weekend. If clubs wish to collate then I can provide a spreadsheet format but again these would need to be submitted to me by 6pm.
- Normal scoring applies with 3 ladies, 3 men and 4 either m/f to make up the 10 senior scorers. For juniors again 2 girls, 2 boys and a further runner either m/f to make up the five scorers.
- If a team does not have the required number of scorers missing positions will be calculated based on normal Frostbite rules. Therefore if 200 run, all non-scorers will be added as 201.
- Points will also be awarded based on how many runners a team submits.
- Results sorted as now and league table prepared.
Please remember this is just for fun so no trophies or RoS awards but a bit of friendly fun.
Although not every club responded I have added all clubs in to the submission form. Hopefully, clubs will take part, but please don’t feel any pressure to do so, as before this is for FUN.
I’m not sure how long the results will take to sort until I’ve had a chance to complete the first lot, so please bear with me next weekend.
The link is: