BRJ Run and Tri is a friendly club of around 250 runners and triathletes based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Members range from age 8 to over 70, across all abilities. Whilst most members take part in organised races, many join to find new routes, make friends, get fitter and for the sheer enjoyment of running, swimming or cycling. Our coached swimming and senior track sessions are open to non-members.
Formed in 1988 as BRJ Roadrunners, in 2012 we became BRJ Run and Tri. We are affiliated to England Athletics and British Triathlon.
What BRJ offers
- Weekly swimming and running training sessions, see what we offer here.
- Junior section for 8-17 year olds
- Summer open water swimming at Hinchingbrooke Country Park
- Club running and triathlon championships
- Free entry into the Frostbite Friendly League, a winter local running league
- Annual fundraising for a chosen charity of the year
What does BRJ stand for?
Bastini, Rigden and Jaques are the initials of the three founding members of the old BRJ social club, where the running club was originally based.