10 Week Beginners’ Running Programme
Starting on Monday 1st February 2016 at 7.00pm from Hinchingbrooke School
Only £20 for ten coached sessions
Running is fun, keeps you fit, is a great sport and a friendly social activity.
About the programme
The BRJ Beginner’s Programme has been running for several years and is based upon sound principles of running fitness and style.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, this course is for you! Are you.
- Interested in running but wondering where to start?
- Slightly envious of all the runners you keep seeing?
- Finding getting into running too difficult?
- Worried about going out on your own?
- A former runner who’s keen to start again?
- Too unfit to even consider running?
- Looking for a cheap and flexible activity?
- Looking for a new fitness or life challenge?
What can you expect?
- A progressive coaching programme based on your current level of fitness.
- Small groups of people at your level led by experienced runners and coaches.
- To make loads of friends and have a great time.
- To be able to run 30 minutes non-stop by week ten!
In order to achieve the goal of running for 30 minutes, you will need to commit to running at least three times every week, including the Monday sessions. You will be given a programme to follow away from the sessions.
What happens after the course?
After the course, you can join our level two group to build up your pace and distance. This will help your running develop and enable you to become involved in the wider range of club activities.
The most difficult part of the training programme is deciding to give it a go. We at the BRJ love running and would love to have you join us and to get running.
Find out more
If you are interested in signing up or want to ask a few questions, please contact David on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the BRJ
The BRJ Run and Tri club has been running around Huntingdon since 1988. We have over 200 members of all ages and all levels and offer group runs, swims and bike rides for junior and senior members. Find out more about us by visiting www.brjrunandtri.org.