Bike Training Session
1. Group Riding - Covering group riding skills, riding the wheel, through and off, communication and etiquette.
2. Braking & Cornering - Optimal braking, using the body and leaning the bike in, picking the right line, having faith to carry speed in to the corner.
3. Gearing - Gear selection, when to use the front mech, using gears for optimal performance.
4. Cadence - Covering optimal performance, in or out of saddle, reducing lactic acid.
5. Acceleration - Techniques, using drops or hoods, gear selection.
6. Maintenance - Punctures, Brakes, Chain and Gears.